Health & Safety /
MACE DAVIES ~ CHARTERED BUILDING SURVEYORS ~ DARTFORD, KENT
Health & Safety / Principal Designer
Mace Davies are a member of the Association of Project Safety which enables us to utilise our extensive knowledge of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 to manage and advise clients of their statutory requirements. Our philosophy when acting as the Principal Designer is simple. Our early appointment allows us to review all information at an early stage of a project to ensure risks are identified and managed accordingly.
Our roles include:
• Informing the client of their duties
• Planning, managing and reviewing health and safety during the pre construction phase.
• Ensuring designers carry out their duties
• Preparing a Pre Construction Information pack and issuing to all contractors
• Preparation of a Health and safety File.
Utilising our experience of construction related Health and Safety matters, we can undertake the preparation of Principal Contractors Construction Phase Plane and undertake site Health and safety audits.